Friday, January 9

Little Black Book

there are two things i have wanted for a while. the first being a black leather pocketbook. the other being a black leather ledger/dayplanner book. they sit nicely in my black leather handbag.

i bought a hefty 2009 day planner in which the times of the days are conveintely laid out. simple enough to write in my consumption and calories and reminders to exercise.

(i am so terribly lazy)

the boy poked at my fat yesterday, i laughed but it tore me up inside.
i must work harder.
a friend of mine lost 70lbs in 6 monthes simply by eating 1200 cals and working out to billy banks. im jealous, is that bad? i know i can do it, i just have to get over this laziness.

choco-chip muffin
extra large coffee
4 bottles of water.

monday i am going to restart my cocktail of vitamins and weight loss pills. hoodia to prevent hunger, multi vit to keep me healthy, caffiene pills to keep me awake and regular diet pills to "burn fat fast", plus these BMI sachets of juice. it tastes like utter piss but it seems to help flatten my tummy. and exlax for the binges. because i know there will be some.

i figure if i allow room for these binges and mishaps i should be okay. like i know i come home from work and pig out. so instead of eating garbage im gonna pig out on healthy fruits and veg. and i will eat as much as i want, if it's a whole head of lettuce, well so be it.

but goddamnit i WILL achieve my goals this year.

xo-Queenie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?