Sunday, January 11

Burger King Binge

1450 calories.
double cheeseburger - 500 (x2)
medium fries but as a poutine - 450

ungh i suck. hopefully that is all thatnwil be happeniong this week bingewise. last nighty i did 150 crunches to help compensate for my deviance.

im starting to read Skinny Bitch today. atleast i hope to. I have several other books on the go but I think that this particular one will help motivate me to stay the hell away from fast food. honestly.

today im having canned mandarin oranges for lunch, and for dinner mixed veggies (oriental blend) and garlic toast (two slices of toastes w.w. bread with light marg and garlic powder).

i have laundry to do, so i am going to try and run the stairs a couple of times while i take the loads up and down. im on the ninth floor, so it will be decent exercise.

school on tuesday. i am scared. i have to get atleast a B in everythign and I can't miss any classes. im broke as fuck, i havent paid rent in two monthes because i blew my student loan on crap. its my fault real;ly but its like, nerve racking just the same. i guess i will be selling a bunch of shit. :C and the first to go will prolly have to be my michael kors boots.
thinspo later today parhaps.

xo-Queenie
stay strong

No comments: