Sunday, March 20

dont touch my shit

DEAR SHIT TOUCHERS,

I regrettfully need to ask you to stop touching my shit. Whether it be shit I let you touch in the past or new shit, at home, at work, or at school... just stop. Stop Now. STOP TOUCHING MY SHIT!!!

you clearly are incapable of doing so with care and with an attitude towards my shit as though it were your shit, and your disrespect of my shit has caused me to terminate this shit touching relationship.

You fuck up my art, you fucked up my glazes. You have fucked up my kilns even. JUST DONT FUCKING TOUCH IT.

At Work- we have a whole cabinet of bottles. Get one, and fill it with your needed product. Do not just help yourself to my bottles. Don't even just borrow my6 kit. If you cant pout things back in their places, or not smash them, then do not touch my shit.

DONT TOUCH MY SHIT.

DO NOT BITCH TO ME THE DISHES HAVENT BEEN DONE AND its all my shit when YOU used my shit, dirtied it and didnt wash it. don't burn my shit, dont smash my shit, dont fucking touch my shit. i notice that the spiderman jellow shot residue is STILL IN MY SPIDERMAN PAN. im not fucjking washing it, YOU USED IT. wash it. and then dont fucking touch my shit.

a big thank you to the persdon who successfully ruined a second cutting board of mine. I so enjoy throwing 35$ down the toilet, infact later tonight if you want you can stand and watch me flush some nice crisp bills from my imaginary never ending bank account i use to replace the shit you destroy. thank you for breaking my knife block, some of my knives, burning the shit out of a spatula that is not meant for being used in a pan (its a bakers spatula for your information, its from making icing or scraping bowls into pans and the like. its made of plastic, its not silicone or anything fancy, it says on it "not intended for use with heat". go figure).

do not move my shit around my house. i dont like to have to hunt for my shit because you had nothing better to do than go through my shit.

DONT TOUCH MY FUCKING SHIT.

No comments: