Thursday, February 3

Two Days

omfg my goal of being 5lbs lighter on the fifth UNGH. i have TWO DAYS.

yesterday i had The Keg with my boyfriend for our valentines day thing cuz hes going to be in the USA (prolly) training for his job, and then today I had borthday dinner with my dad. Hes 51. so cute.

so yesterday. was bad. it was a snow day and I was lazy and we decided to have "family lunch" which was us in the studio ordering swiss chalet. i had chicken and a potato (big effing surprise) so like, i dont know where my book is but for all intents and purposes the chicken is like 450 and a bp is 220 plus 140 for the butter and sourcreme (70 each). and then Keg I had prime rib with mash and brockers and mushrooms, LOADS of hot hot horseradish (so fucking good) a small cesear, two pieces of tuna (why does raw tuna steak taste like fuckimg God? i hate tuna, atleast in a tin), 1/4 of the bread loaf, three glasses of wine, a spanish coffee and 1/2 creme brulee plus public makeouts and giggle fit.

Then we had possibly the best sex of our adult lives, like. you have no idea, wow.

today we had burgers and fries for lunch and for dinner i had a steak and Guinness stew with potato and green beans aaaaand iced tea. i am a fucking cow. I weigh 175 on the dot and I think im gonna shit like a fucking i unno tonight.

all that horse raddish and then today i loaded my burger with hotsauce and hot peppers cuz i am like queen of hotshit.

i need to ramp it up, i can do better, im so not even trying. i hate that avbout this. i KNOW i am better than this. UNGH.

anyways nights my lovelies <3

No comments: